Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This is official!

Now here it is. At last! I am now blogging. This is my first time to do it and now I'm scared to death to all the critics out there. Hahaha!

Anyway, I just want to introduce myself first. I am Janus Paul Dela Cruz, working in a Travel Agency (so now you know that I love to travel), eldest of 5, loves to party and hang out with friends. I love animals!!! I have 3 aquariums at home (2 Marine water and 1 Fresh water). Got four cute and lovely dogs too, namely Freya (mixed bread of Japanese Spitz and Fox Terrier), Spottie (daughter of Freya from a pure breed Jack Russel Terrier), Cotton (pure breed Japanese Spitz) and Mini (mixed breed of Mini Pincher and Jack Russel). I collect stuffed toys (I have hundreds!!!). I do join online contests, raffles and the likes.

I created this blog just for the fun of it. This may help you and me of anything. Hahaha!

So, that's it for now! Hope to write again soon.

Lovelot's

0 comments:

Post a Comment