Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

happy new year!!! 2012

In life, we see ourselves happy and sad. My wish for this year is to be happy and have contentment. Life is really not easy. People will tear you apart and some will help you to get back on your feet. Life's lesson last year was really great. Eventhough it fucked the hell out of me, it made me stronger.

I thank God for all the things He gave to me. I love you Lord.


Thank you for giving me friends to lean on...
Thank you for giving me foes to learn from...
Thank you for all the blessings you gave me to cheer me up...
Thank you for all the trials that made me stronger....
Thank you for my family that's always there for me...
Thank you for my other families for supporting me and comforting me...
Thank you for the love that I lost but learned so much more I can think of...

The past maybe over, but there will be no future without looking back to the past. Savour all the good memories and learn from all the mistakes. Life if good when you think it is good. And it can be even better and even great when you put God in all that we do.

Let's welcome 2012 with a bang!!! with our head held high!

May God bless us all!!! 

Peace+Love+Hope+Joy+Respect


0 comments:

Post a Comment